Lore related question

tehherb

I've been playing around with the creation kit a bit and want to give making a mod a shot. I don't really know anything about the game's lore but would like to try and keep my mod lore friendly. I was wondering if there's anything to do with animal hunting in the lore, like characters or groups or anything?

Kyne (also known as Kynareth) is the goddess of nature; Hircine is the Daedric Lord of the Hunt.

In Skyrim at least some of the hunters imply they are poachers. That suggests a system where at least some land and the animals on it are owned by the nobility, and hunting that land would require permission. But of course, that never seems to apply to the PC...

Lore is extremely ambiguous. Different people define it in different ways. And every one of them claims theirs is the one and only holy and approved lore. Beth has been known to adjust the lore to fit the game rather than make the game to fit the lore. So, go ahead and make your mod the way you want and don't worry about the lore. :thumbsup: