Wadsworth replacement, realistic butlers

cyberhedz

I just installed Geck and I plan to make my first mod a killer. I would just like a few ideas and suggestions for what models to use, both a female and a male NPC with replaceable clothing (IE, custom skins, armor, or whatever you can imagine). You would have the use the pickpocket ability to change the gear, but i think it would be bad ass to have a personal raider or enclave soldier as a butler. the default interaction dialogue would still be the same, maybe a name change.

so, here are the choices so far that I am choosing from:

Female - NOVA

Female - Bittercup

Male - Mr Burke

Male - Sheriff Simms

maybes:

Other - various ghouls

Other - various mutants

Other - A3-21

Other - "critters" from the game, mirelurk, radroach, molerats, etc

any suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks, and first post BTW!!

The begin shouldn't be too hard. Just cut and paste the dialogue, and replace the robot with the Butler. No need for any major changes. And then you've got a real buttler.

If you want him to be able to do MORE then Wadsworth, this will be a bit harder. But just replacing should be okay. If you need my help, just send me a PM and a kudos point..

'Bye

Bib-lost

I'm at work right now but when I get home i can start working on this, I was thinking of having it interact with the environment some, which I'll list once i get started, the dialog will be a direct replacement for the first release, then as i add stuff i can make revisions.

• 2 weeks later...
unless you have already started you might want to use that ghoul from Moriartys. (forgot his name for some reason) And if you really want to knock yourself out, you could make a quest where you somehow get him from Moriarty in exchange for a favor or something. But just having a human butler would be a nice change.

Archived