KPV Heavy Machinegun

DKhanno

Twice the oomph of the .50 BMG.

Though its not as bad as it used to be, the game still has a bit of a dearth of heavy weapons, particularly those based on real-life options. Anyone out there who might be interested in bringing this monster to life?
80_34888-pulemjoty-125-foto.jpg

I reached out to a couple of mod authors I know who are capable of modeling / texturing, but all are busy with other projects for the foreseeable future, or have moved on to other games. For my own game, I modified Skibadaa's heavy machine gun to use the 14.5mm rounds from the PTRS mod. But cannot release it because the author of the latter mod does not respond to requests. Regardless, this beauty would feel right at home in game, and be an excellent option besides another minigun for those who like to play with PA.

I have no talent for visual or audio art. But I'm willing to contribute, I can do the CK side of the mod to make the process easier. So if anyone with modeling / texturing expertise out there wants to take a crack at this, please let me know.

Edit: Or if anyone knows of anyone off-site who has done this weapon, please let me know.

Edited by DKhanno