Scoped Wanda Sniper Rifle request

direwolf34

Im no good with the geck other then changeing weapon stats ,when it comes to making new weapons or editing current ones Im useless

What I tried to do was make a new Rifle which i named Wanda MK II.

My intention was to add a scope (the normal sniper rifle scope) to it.

I dont want Wanda replaced because I use the normal Wanda as my standard rifle, and im not happy with the Inflitrators looks.

If anyone could,could you please add the scope to Wanda with a new weapon ID so it doesnt replace the orginal Wanda?

The Weapon damage and everything could be the same as the vanilla version I can change that to make it match what ive already done to Wanda for my game.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, Please!

The small guns skill is soo much better then laser rifles because of shot guns, and sniper rifles.

Now you may say ohh but there is the machs laser with 8 shot...Yes but the dmg is lower then the shot gun...and there is no sawed off version in laser weaponry. And the Sniper/scoped magnum....Nothing like it for laser weapons.

Sure the special plasma weapon is good, but its slow projectile...the assault rifles really are on par with it.

I honestly dont see myself using any energy weapon because of this. The gatling laser is a heavy weapon so I might use that when I get more skill in that weapon type.

Actually the 3 Beam Laser Rifle from Overlords is basically a shawed off Laser Rifle. Somewhat a Laser Shotgun (yeah, it sounds weird, but it sounds even weirder to picture yourself in the back garrage trying to cut off the barrel of a laser rifle with a saw).

Anyway, what you want can be done. Just tell me exactly what you want and I mod a weapon for ya.

Archived