Quarra Vampire quest

Sypron

one the second quest for vampire clan, quarra, you have to gather some items for the vampire ancient, when i go back to her with the items, she does not say anything. i've tried all of the talk topics but nothing works. please help me

This has been asked and answered many times before. Please remember the search button - it's quicker for you and saves opening repeated threads. A simple search on quarra/quarra bug will throw up the answer.

The quest is bugged and needs a console entry.

As supplied by Marxist male without a father to Abramul - Journal VA_VampAmulet 20.

You probably won't get her final quest either - kill off rival vampires.

I'm sure it's on the forum somewhere, have you searched?

The last quest from any Clan is the same and as a reward you are allowed to use the cattle to revive your health. It is an unscripted quest (i.e. it doesn't show as a quest in the quests section of your journal). So you really don't lose much by not getting the quest. You know you've done it. And AFAIK you can use the cattle already so I wouldn't worry about about the console entry. No doubt when you get cured of vampirism you'll wipe out the Quarra clan anyway.

There are 7 miscellaneous vamp quests that it is easy to miss. There is info on these forums or from UESP/UHS. The rewards are good.

Archived