Ability to Dodge Roll

narnian_faun

Another animation/option idea i have thought about is the ability to dodge roll like in Star Wars Battlefront.

I think this would be a valuable ability in a fight with things like ghouls or melee units.

If it was possible, i think it should drain AP points so as to keep combat balanced.

Maybe have a perk that allows you to come out of a roll and make a critical hit with a melee weapon.

(Or have a perk that let's you roll silently if you are sneaking up to slash someone)

That's all i can think of to go with this one

First things first, forget about the perk and hitting.

Apart from that, rolling isnt that bad. If anybody is interested in doing the animations (*chuckle* all the 0 people i know of that have made custom animations for fo3, rest has been raw ports). I can do the scripting side.

But wouldn't it also be possible to use the same animations, but just different scripts for the roll, TG? The only thing we don't have is the animation for it, which can be used from some old Oblivion Acrobatics enhancement mods or such. Granted that the owner's permission(s) would be needed, of course, we'd have our animations. Even if it means that they don't precisely fit with Fallout 3, at least it's something to work with.

Archived