FCOM OOO and MMM overwriting

Johny Obliv

I use Better Oblivion Sorting Software to take care of my load order, so that shouldn't be the problem. I just wanna know if this is normal.

So i just installed FCOM, but i'm not sure if everything is working. I don't get missing meshes, that's a good thing. But doesn't OOO make NPC's in-game stronger? With FCOM activated, i just slaughtered everyone in Bravil, and i am lvl 33. Even the guards weren't that hard to kill. The regular NPC's were killed in two hits with a weapon with an attack power of 36. Is this normal? Because i thought that OOO would make the game a bigger challenge.

And i've been into the wilderness briefly, but i didn't find hordes of creatures that i thought would be added by MMM.

Someone? Little help?

I use Better Oblivion Sorting Software to take care of my load order, so that shouldn't be the problem. I just wanna know if this is normal.

So i just installed FCOM, but i'm not sure if everything is working. I don't get missing meshes, that's a good thing. But doesn't OOO make NPC's in-game stronger? With FCOM activated, i just slaughtered everyone in Bravil, and i am lvl 33. Even the guards weren't that hard to kill. The regular NPC's were killed in two hits with a weapon with an attack power of 36. Is this normal? Because i thought that OOO would make the game a bigger challenge.

And i've been into the wilderness briefly, but i didn't find hordes of creatures that i thought would be added by MMM.

Someone? Little help?

I gave you the answer to your problem,you choose to ignor it,obviously you'd rather believe a program than proven results,nothing more I can do for you!

I'm just asking to someone if that is normal, nothing more. BOSS helps greatly, it reduces all kinds of conflicts, so that installing FCOM is much easier. I don't ignore you, but i just already knew that. The load order is ok.

Ok, i'm not trying to make you angry or something, but that again wasn't the question i recently asked. Ahh, but never mind, i'll ask someone else. My main question was answered. Thanks

Archived