[WIP] The Black Marshes

Ibsen3

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick progress report. The Jungle Region has now been fully generated and the landscaping to fine-tune it is a third complete. We are about ready to generate the Everglades region now. In the meantime, I added some more dungeon exteriors and Koniption is working on some awesome new models. Then our two existing cities will get a revamp whilst work on finalising the jungle is taking place. We're also sorting out Faction details and weaponry/armour with the help of a very, very experienced modder who is very well known to these forums but who will remain unnamed for reasons of my own :whistling: .

We're still in need of help though and there are plenty of opportunities for both ambitious and newbie modders to get in on the act and to contribute something fresh and original.

hi, just nek here as part of the original Undernethe team, Id like to officially request that you take OUR saurian race out (ill make u a better tex if that's what it takes), since that's even our screen shot which i can prove (sorry ifi sound like an ahole).

best of luck,

Payton

btw, pm me with specifications on the new tex.

No problem nekronom12,

It's been difficult to manage the resources and credits and so on with the changeover in management so I apologise for not having given credit where it's due or asked permission in some cases but it's difficult to track back at times. It's no problem though. We haven't actually implemented the Saurian race yet so there's no harm done. Anyway, we still like the Saurians so I'll send you a PM. :thanks:

Ooops! I didn't notice your post. Yes, please. That would be great! :thanks:

• 2 months later...

I forgot to update this thread with the one I posted up on Bethesda's forums about three weeks ago due to maintenance of TesNexus so here it is now....

Here's a long-delayed update on developments:

• Loads more items have been added. This includes modder's resources plus the usual outstanding contributions from Koniption and (hopefully soon) some of the Hist shrines by Shadowgame. This has resulted in a massive boost for our interior design as masses of new furniture, rugs, paintings, cutlery and other clutter become available:Argonian Rug
  • I've been focusing mainly on landscapes and we now have full exterior landscaping for parts of Blackwood and the Jungle: Jungle Teaser#1 and Jungle Teaser#2. There is still some sculpting to go though so a little help would be appreciated.
  • Sandor, best known for his work with 'Silgrad Tower', has been helping me generate our regions. I'm now designing the last two regions for our beta version which should be starting to make an appearance in the coming months: Hint of Darkmoor & Hint of Parchlands.
  • We have recently welcomed back our old friend and previous leader, Tlo1048 and new recruit PhiniusMaster has been revamping the city of Gideon which gives Tlo1048 the freedom to proceed more freely with his mission and faction plans: Gideon Teaser#1 and Gideon Teaser#2.
  • Meanwhile, Deeza and myself have been revamping Stormhold whilst work continues on the third and final city of our beta version, Soulrest by llamaranger Soulrest Teaser.
  • We are rapidly approaching a full list of settlements with progress being made on our more 'ethnic' Argonian settlements such as Hixinoag and Go-Ja Morgoa. In fact, we now need to focus on our unique interiors (and could still use some help here...this includes player homes...)
  • We're still in need of someone to push forward dungeon development now as we approach the more mission-centred part of BM's development. They will begin with such exteriors as this one: Lagoon and make use of some unique tilesets.
  • We're almost ready to populate the Black Marshes now. We have had races, creatures and so forth planned and ready for some time now but have held off introducing them until the regions are done. With luck, a future update will show these in action.

Finally, we'd still appreciate some extra help and would love to have some more creative strength on the team. Much of the exterior design work is now done but we could use people ready to bring added character to Argonia through AI, interiors and dungeons. Special recruits would involve someone available to kickstart serious scripting work on the diseases of BM and, if anyone is handy with levelled lists, we could sure use you.

Our good friend and team member DoZeNt has created this little teaser video for you to get a small glimpse of the progress we've been making:
. You see pretty far from everything so you'd need to join to see some of the more outlandish stuff... ;) . All modding contributions are very welcome. Thanks, DoZeNt!

• 3 weeks later...