Faster plasma shot

Bebinn

If I had the computer literacy and patience to do it, I'd try myself, but unfortunately I like those virtues. Ultimately, I'm a bit surprised nobody has done it already.
In short: A quick tweak that makes the plasma shot fire as fast as a typical bullet

I think he is more concerned about the speed of the projectile, not how many of them it cranks out per minute. I *think* it should be a simple tweak with FO4Edit though.....

Right, Does'nt eco let's you change the projectile as well and you can select a different speed? I've been using Legendary Modifications mod for so long and have not made the jump ECO yet but in LM you can change the projectile and I think Plasma as 3 different speed or at least 2.

Edited by Dreadshow

Oooo, interesting. :smile:

Wonder if that would work with Modern Firearms.......

I use MF 2.6.9 with Legendary Modification and Legendary Modification Enhanced And Crafting framework, it offers lot's of control, Damage, Recoil, Cone, sighted transition speed, etc.

But Seeing so many Patches for weapons and ECO is what stops me from making the jump to ECO.

ECO basically replaces LM and LME but I haven't tested it with MF.

The only thing that does not work is the ammo type change if you have a M203 GL Under barrel attachment as it changes that ammo type as well even if you choose a different type of grenades.

Edited by Dreadshow