Fallout Saw

kennyimpala

whoever wants to participate is more than welcome all you have to do is post me right here telling me you want to be part of my team, I will put aside all other mods.

I will like to know what moderators think about this (if they show any special interest I might let them be the jigsaw :D )

Jaysus I'm most delighted by your presence

and you want to know what's good with this mod, that the mod itself won't kill you, you will, but if you survive, you will rehabilitate

Sounds interesting Kenny. After Freddy i may take a break from Modding for a bit though and get some real play time in hehe with all the mods I have released of late, i realized that i really haven't played more then like 20-30 mins (to "check" something) at a time Haha. But i am always here if you need me to do something for ya bro you know that :P you got my yahoo :D

Kenny,

What an intriguing idea. I will be watching this topic and keeping up-to-date. If there's anything I can do you know how to reach me. LOL.

*the old man smiles*

Storm Raven

8)

Kenny,

What an intriguing idea. I will be watching this topic and keeping up-to-date. If there's anything I can do you know how to reach me. LOL.

*the old man smiles*

Storm Raven

8)

Thanks a lot, I'm more than appreciated I really want to make this mod my priority, as is probably one of the best mod ideas out there.....

making this tread popular will be very beneficial ;)

the personnel has been updated, please apply by sending me a pm if you want to participate....

telling me your strong points....

remember, you don't necessarily need experience in modding to apply.

besides this will be an opportunity if you want to become a modder, we will be glad to help you and tell you the basics

How about you get trapped in a miniature vault, where several tech from previous vault experiments has been found by the Jigsaw Killer, and is being used against you. Such as the White Noise tech, or the halluciogenic drug.

How about you get trapped in a miniature vault, where several tech from previous vault experiments has been found by the Jigsaw Killer, and is being used against you. Such as the White Noise tech, or the halluciogenic drug.

well remember that this mod's intention is not to kill anybody at all, but to make them figure out a way to survive by critical thinking.

therefore you need a justification like.... "in 15 minutes a deadly gas will fill the room, you need to......"

unless you mean like a hallucinogen gas.

(remember when you had to go to vault 82 I think it was, to get the violin)

but you gave me a great idea, we should make a vault-like setting.

now remember that every game consist of a puzzle

you need to do certain things to survive.

e.g. you are attached to a slave collar, in 15 minutes the collars will explode, you need to work with your team and fallow the clues that lead to a master key that will open the collars, you salvation awaits in the other room, as the collars when activated will release a toxic bacteria contained in it.... let the game begin LOL

stuff like that... when you come with an idea it has to be a well thought plan.......

that you will have to do certain things that are risky, but are the only way to survive and desperation will lead to death

also remember that when you make a plan, you have to predict what the player is going to do, then you can lead them to deathly ways