Town Job posting

iiloganxii

I was thinking that towns all over the wasteland should have a bulletin board with people posting jobs on it. Say, like lucy west wants a sawed off shotgun and a whisky bottle and can't really get it herself, so she pins a paper on the town board and you happen to pass along and see it. You pick the paper and get a note in the pip boy and you go on to get her what she wants. And when you're done you talk to her and get a reward for you work...caps, or ammo or a good night of loving(okay maybe not that one)

or maybe the megaton doc wants some mirelurk meat to cook himself a tasty little meals while wearing this raider armor he likes so much...and so he posts on the town bb and you get that stuff for him....you get like stim packs or something for your reward.

Maybe you could have a number of quests and the job posting changes every week or something...

or instead of a post board it could be a job computer?

Is a mod like this even possible?

I would love to do that myself, but i can't even place a gun in game. I'm a computard.

i'm sorry if it's been asked or done before. I'm new here :)

I tried the search function too, but came up with nothing.

ps: i think someone did a mod like that for oblivion, but i forget the name of it.

ps2: sorry my english sucks. I'm french...

I wasn't aware MMOs did that, though, since i never played one in my entire life. I played diablo 2 multiplayer for years, but no MMOs... I'm a single player guy i guess.

Anyway, the mod sounded like a good idea to me. I thought it would give a purpose to all the clutter we come across in the game, and add a little something more to do while roaming the waste.

Archived