A mod that allows Combat under water.

Drevan80

• 2 weeks later...

I do not think so. Combat underwater would be inane considering how the game handles combat and the underwater creatures. The BEST you can hope for is to kill a creature in the water with either a spell or a weapon + spell combo or a bow/crossbow and arrow. There are mods that help you see better under water and a ton that adds creatures and monsters but I've never seen one that allows combat in water. I don't think it would be possible for the sheer amount of changes needed to make one to handle the animations. Then again I may be incorrect.

I wish I had a better answer, hopefully some day in the future someone creates something akin to a combat underwater mod.

Sorry :(

What you can do is cast a cloak spell then dive in the water. I routinely go in with a dual cast cloak spell, dual cast candlelight, and finally dual cast waterbreathing. Solves the issues. *Note, my mods make dual cast cloaks stronger, rather than longer duration, so I deal more damage to any slaughterfish nearby, but then the cloak stops before the light and waterbreathing do, so I have some time to get things done.

• 1 month later...