games you are looking forward to

Kuerva

I'm really looking forward to TES Online (Beta was awesome), Banished, Dark Souls 2, Dragon Age Inquisition, Watch Dogs, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Crimson Dragon, Thief... The list goes on. Since I got Black Flag for free (bundled with new graphics card) I get to try the new AC game when it comes out. Haven't played since the original.

You must be from the EU, cause its out in the US....the only complaints ive heard from it is "same old same old" but if you havent played since AC1, then you wouldnt know its the same stuff over and over haha....i personally have only played most of AC1 and all of 2. 2 was great, i have Brotherhood, but only put a few hours into it lol. ill probably finish that someday, but i dont see myself picking up a new AC after that.

I'm really looking forward to TES Online (Beta was awesome), Banished, Dark Souls 2, Dragon Age Inquisition, Watch Dogs, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Crimson Dragon, Thief... The list goes on. Since I got Black Flag for free (bundled with new graphics card) I get to try the new AC game when it comes out. Haven't played since the original.

You must be from the EU, cause its out in the US....the only complaints ive heard from it is "same old same old" but if you havent played since AC1, then you wouldnt know its the same stuff over and over haha....i personally have only played most of AC1 and all of 2. 2 was great, i have Brotherhood, but only put a few hours into it lol. ill probably finish that someday, but i dont see myself picking up a new AC after that.

It's not out on PC in the US yet. November 19th, I think?

haha so apparently, i havent been logged into the PSN for awhile. which i didnt know. i go on my PS3 usually every weekend, friends list was up, and stuff so i never thought about it. but i wasnt technically logged in until i went to vist the PSN Store for the first time in a couple months. i logged in and i needed an update (never knew that either) apparently when you need an update you dont get emails, they dont show. its funny cause i was wondering how i wasnt getting any emails. so i updated, and lo and behold, i had a bunch of emails. mostly from friends, but i also had two emails from Namco Bandai inviting me to a Dark Souls 2 beta. one at the end of October, and one at the beginning of Nov. too bad i never knew about it because my emails never showed because i needed an update i never knew about. i totally would have participated. the Nov one was on the 9th, which was about 2 weeks from the October one. im hoping i get another one in 2 weeks. im kinda disappointed about all this. im so undecided about DkS2 that i would have been amazing to get in there and try out the beta.

• 2 weeks later...