Cyberia

bebbe777

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda diggin the destroyed ness of it...put it in the shitty part of town?

Love the atmospere of it...this is gonna be so cool with a coupla other mods I've got installed....glowy death is A'COMMIN BABY!

Nice noodle stand. The only thing that needs change if it going into a cyberpunk city is the building. It is too destroyed.

I've retextured several building kits so the windows glow and there are none broken.

If you look at the last screenshot you will see.

Quick tip to make the building less destroyed: replace the edger textures (the onle that make it look crumbling) with a transparent textture, really helps make it look less ruined :thumbsup:

Quick tip to make the building less destroyed: replace the edger textures (the onle that make it look crumbling) with a transparent textture, really helps make it look less ruined :thumbsup:

Or just completely remove them in NifSkope.

• 3 weeks later...

The future Bazaar near the MagLev Train.

http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs49/f/2009/220/2/9/Bazaar_by_Bebbe88.jpg

The MagLev Train that will be connected to the GTS

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs47/f/2009/220/2/7/MagLev_by_Bebbe88.jpg

Need to add lights to all the buildings in the background but Im a real sucker when it comes to NifSkope

Now that MZ has arrived I have alot of new things to play around with that will fit quite nicely in a cyberpunk city.

really liking the bazar....maybe have a shootout here? It's just beggin to have a slugout between the two factions!

and yeah I think the only thing that's good bout mz is the assets ya'll have to play with now.

Kinda shitty story.

REally dig the atmosphere of it all.

I kinda see prosttitutes leaning up against those colums. and Maybe quite a few vendors and noodle stands from when you get off the train?

You could have a "random" encounter with the street urchins stealling some of your caps and how you deal with them at the start affects some of the outcomes with other factions and/or just the urchins.

Plus the whole chase someone and then get lost in wrong side of town kinda feels more....realistic to that state of baddass tech but broke...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I've been watching this for a while. But then school started and blah...blah blah blah...blah.

So I came back to check on this. Are you guys just making concepts so far? Seeing if they buildings can be done?

You should remember to include these Poseidon weapons:

* APOLLO - Laser Pistol

* ARES - Plasma "Spear"

* ARTEMIS - Rail Gun

* ATHENA - Power Armor

* HERACULES - Power Fist thingy

* HERMES - Combat (Not powered) armor

* NEMEAN - Sub-dermal ballistic armor implants (Perks to improve your DR)

* PHOENIX - Sub-dermal thermal armor implants (Perk to improve your DR against energy weapons i.e. laser rifles)