Enchanting through Console Command, how?

Sucrilhus

I realize there's the command "playerenchantobject <ObjectID> <Enchantment ID> <Enchantment ID>"

But what I need is to enchant with exact numbers, regardless of the character Enchanting Skills. Is there a console command for that?

Q: "Why would you want to do that?"

A: I want to play a character that doesn't know enchanting, but at the same time I want to have control over the looks, so I just want to "transfer" the properties of (for example) "Expert Illusion Robes" to a specific Robe I have. Gameplay-wise it won't make any difference, it's just pure aesthetics.

Is there some simple way to do this? Specially if it's just through console command. (Or even better, if someone knows about a mod that "transfer enchantments" from an enchanted item to a non-enchanted one.)

Thank you in advance to any kind of help.

Edited by Sucrilhus

This wiki page may have what you need:

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_%28Skyrim%29/Enchantments

If it doesn't work, if I were you i would just use the console to give yourself the level and perks necessary for enchanting, while also using the console to give you the items with enchantments you want to learn/use. And if you don't want to keep the enchanting skill you can just use the console again to remove the level/perks (note that upgrading skills via the console will not count towards your overall level and won't give you perk points, so this is safe for temporary level buffs). this process is pretty damn tedious, but i've personally found it to be safe and I've done it multiple times. that wiki should help you find all the codes you need for leveling etc. and for finding specific items in-game you can just use the 'help' console command.

Hope that helps =P

I appreciate the reply, but I had already read that page before posting this thread :/ . That's why I typed that starting sentence showing the console command they use there, but now that you replied with it, I realize that I should've posted the link, instead of just the command. I typed in a really confusing way, I'm sorry.

About the second suggestion - using Console commands to give Enchanting levels. Sadly, this won't work for me, because it will bring values differently from the original item. I guess I could do trial and error until the enchanting power got similar, but wow... that would be pretty tedious to do with every single item. So, in short, it would be a really good idea if I didn't want to just transfer the enchants on equal powers.

But again, I appreciated the help ^ ^

I'm kind of accepting the original looks of the items hahah.

I guess I have nit picks that people usually don't have....

Ah, I forgot that the vanilla enchanting skill makes it so you cannot make custom enchantments that are as powerful as certain enchantments placed on items already in the game (I use Skyre, which is an overhaul mod that gets around this problem, if enchanting is all you want to change I would not reccomend trying to install SkyRe, that is a mod that will change A LOT of aspects of the game which you may not want changed). if you use buffs which increase your enchanting skill I think you can get around this but I'm not 100% sure

As far as I know you can't copy a specific enchantment from the game directly onto another item, sorry =( It would be very cool to have something like the arch-mage robe enchantment placed on a piece of armor or something like that. Talk about OP =P

As far as I know you can't copy a specific enchantment from the game directly onto another item, sorry =( It would be very cool to have something like the arch-mage robe enchantment placed on a piece of armor or something like that. Talk about OP =P

Definitely op hahah

I would pass them to other robes though.

To be more specific... I want to pass from "Expert Illusion Robes" to "Tribunal Robes". It wouldn't alter anything in power, gameplay or mechanics...

The only difference would be that my skyrim tamagotchi would look awesome .

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess I'll have to get used with "not looking unique".

Definitely op hahah

I would pass them to other robes though.

To be more specific... I want to pass from "Expert Illusion Robes" to "Tribunal Robes". It wouldn't alter anything in power, gameplay or mechanics...

The only difference would be that my skyrim tamagotchi would look awesome .

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess I'll have to get used with "not looking unique".

Although, if you had some rudimentary modding skills you may be able to create a custom item which uses the tribunal robes model while also having the expert illusion robes enchantment power. But that's not something I know how to do. If you were willing to look into learning how to mod and make new items it may be possible to do that, and even make a few other custom items while you were at it.

Ah, I forgot that the vanilla enchanting skill makes it so you cannot make custom enchantments that are as powerful as certain enchantments placed on items already in the game (I use Skyre, which is an overhaul mod that gets around this problem, if enchanting is all you want to change I would not reccomend trying to install SkyRe, that is a mod that will change A LOT of aspects of the game which you may not want changed). if you use buffs which increase your enchanting skill I think you can get around this but I'm not 100% sure

Skyre is a modular overhaul you dont have to have every esp enabled just enable the ones you want, if its only perks then you need only the Skyre_main.esp enabled