Creepiest thing that happened to you?

IndorilTheGreat

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going west towards the arlington library from the PL boat

After killing some talon company near the camp flooding with enemies two vertibirds fly over. "Yay, reinforcements!" I though

They bomb the crap out of me :huh: Loaded a save and watched them bomb all talon company :biggrin:

Continuing towards the library I see two dead BOS and a brahmin with aqua pura crates. Of course I start lootin'. Oh theyve nothing on them?

EIGHT talon company with heavy weapons, grenades and assault rifles spawn out of nowhere and kill me in no time :mellow:

I cheat by placing mines where theyll spawn ;D Couple hundred free experience.

[....] (Quote culled by Alehazar)

EIGHT talon company with heavy weapons, grenades and assault rifles spawn out of nowhere and kill me in no time :mellow:

I use the same tactic when I emerge from Marigold station after killing the Fire Ant Queen (and Doc Lesko as well) and my karma dictates that either Talon Mercs or Regulators will show up. Before I go pop the Queen I mine the area where they will spawn and put a destructible mini nuke (destructible mini nuke mod) among the frag mines. (I love the smell of roasted merc in the morning.):biggrin:

Well, for me it was one of the same nights in Point Lookout.

I came across a very abandoned graveyard. I was just wandering, didn't expect anything. Until then, 3 brawlers, 2 creepers, 3 feral ghoul reavers. Well, you can see i have never survived that. It scared the crap out of me lol. Just mention that i only had a Hunting Rifle...

• 3 weeks later...
I get creeped out by the ghouls. ANY ghouls (well, the feral ghouls anyway). When they hiss it gives me goose bumps...especially when you cant see them right away. Then you hear their feet slapping on the pavement as they run up on you and smack you up-side the head. Ghouls, man. I don't like ghouls.

I'll be honest, this might sound pretty pathetic, but I was just walking around D.C. with no paticular goal, when suddenly I hear someone yelling (loudly) about "the worm". Apparently he's "the mad preacher". Really though, I was quite surprised.

it happened to me too

• 2 weeks later...

I was going west towards the arlington library from the PL boat

After killing some talon company near the camp flooding with enemies two vertibirds fly over. "Yay, reinforcements!" I though

They bomb the crap out of me :huh: Loaded a save and watched them bomb all talon company :biggrin:

Continuing towards the library I see two dead BOS and a brahmin with aqua pura crates. Of course I start lootin'. Oh theyve nothing on them?

First of all, you thought Vertibirds are reinforcements? Don't you know they belong to the Enclave?

And they BOMBED you? Vertibirds don't have weapons.