Creepiest thing that happened to you?

IndorilTheGreat

Retarded little boys from Grayditch and darker-than-average vaults with lots of people that scream out GARY and crazed Deathclaws are bad enough, but old lady Dithers scares me. She's wierd.

Anyway, when I'm looting dungeons or whatever, I usually have GNR on. So I was pissing myself big time when I went into a dungeon full of Deathclaw matriarchs and GNR was way out of range. Very atmospheric.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think for me it was the first time I was playing and I was in some tunnels when I came into a really dark area I kept walking but when it got to the point that I couldn't see anymore I turned on my light and all I saw was a pile of dead bodies and like 7 ghouls eating them and they all turned and mad that ragraragrr whatever sound lol and well I had my headphones on and turned up pretty loud and it scared the living poo out of me.

Nothing in this game is all that creepy. More depressing than anything else. If I had to say what the creepiest was, I guess it would have to be the first time I found Pres. Eden at RR. That was just wrong in all kinds of ways.

your right.....

somebody made me think Dunwich building was scary......

but Fallout isn't that scary

STALKER is so much scarier, in there theres scary noises, but in Fallout you have GNR!

yes

Dunwich was too short

and just like any other office building, pretty much, they didn't do much with the guy who went crazy, could've added more notes and put his body somewhere with a stash of stuff, and some research holotape about the virus or something

I was exploring and I found the Grisly Diner. I went inside and I didn't see anyone so I just started looting stuff and then a brahmin torso on a chain swings down and hits me. I look around and nobody is there. Then I hear voices and the brahmin torso starts shaking because of that stupid chain glitch (like if you hit the chain as you exit the arena in Oblivion with a fireball) and then I look up and see raiders coming in from all angles. It was pretty creepy and I never saw any signs of them on the compass when I went in.

I think for me it was the first time I was playing and I was in some tunnels when I came into a really dark area I kept walking but when it got to the point that I couldn't see anymore I turned on my light and all I saw was a pile of dead bodies and like 7 ghouls eating them and they all turned and mad that ragraragrr whatever sound lol and well I had my headphones on and turned up pretty loud and it scared the living poo out of me.

I'm ganna have to go with this guy, hearing 7 or 8 ghouls all scream at once in the dark with the volume up made me jump pretty bad, I had no idea it could even sound like that ><