Tutorial to have bigger boobs ingame.

maramsp

First of all, this only works on a new game unfortunally! So do not ask me to make it work on an existing save, cause i have tried, and i couldnt make it work!, so again, this ONLY works on a new save.

Step 0: You need to have enabled hidden files and folders, if you dont have them enabled, do step 12a first, then continue with step 1.

Step 1: Make sure that cheat engine is working.

Step 2: If Cheat engine is working skip to step 16. If you have not installed it yet, and need to download it, continue with step 3.

Step 3: Make an exclusion for folders in your AV for C:\users\your user name\appdata\local\temp. If you know how to do this, do it, and go to step 16, if not, then continue to step 4.

Step 4: This is for windows 10, I use the virus protection thing that comes included for windows 10. If you have another AV, then i dont know how to make exclusions, you have to google then how to do it.

Step 5: Click on the windows button, and then click the cogwheel.

Step 6: Click on update and security.

Step 7: Click on the left on windows security

Step 8: On the right, click on the first entry. Mine is dutch, but it should translate to something like virus and threat attacks

Step 9: A new window opens, in this window on the right click on something that translate to manage settings thats underneath something that translates to settings for virus and threat attacks.

Step 10: Scroll down a bit, and locate exceptions, and click on add or remove exception

Step 11: Click on + Add an exclusion and in the drop down menu select folder

Step 12: On the new window that opens up, on the right, click on this pc, then click the c drive (or where you have installed windows and your user folders) and then click users, then click your username, then click app data (if you dont see it, you need to make hidden folders visible, this will be explained in step 12a) then click local, then click temp, then click add folder on the bottom right.

Step 12a: If you need to make hidden folders visible: on the my pc screen on the top click the 4th option which should translate to something called view. In the drop down menu, click on the arrow pointing downwards underneath options and click manage something that translates to manage folder and search options. A new window opens up, and in this window click the middle tab, and scroll down at the advanced settings untill you see something called hidden files and folders, and place a checkmark in; view hidden files and folders. Then click ok apply, then ok, then close everything and then navigate to this pc > c (or wherever you have installed windows) > users (or something that translates in your language) > your username > and see if there is a folder called appdata. If there is not such a folder, then repeat step 12a and follow it to the letter!

Step 13: Close everything

Step 14: Download and install cheat engine (google for it, and get it from its official site)

Step 15: In the setup, click on skip all, and install it, then run cheat engine.

Step 16: With cheat engine fired up, fire up saints row, and make sure to create a new game.

Step 17: If you dont wanna watch the intro, hold enter to be able to go to the boss creator.

Step 18: Alt tab back out of the game and go to cheat engine, and on the top left click the tiny blue screen thingy that says select a process to open, and then highlight your saints row exe, and then click open.

Step 19: With the exe loaded, on the top right notice the value drop down box, click it and select float.

Step 20: In saints row, go to the second tab and at chest size set the chest size exactly to 60.

Step 20: alt tab back out to cheat engine, and in the bar on the right side of the checkbox hex, type 0.6 and hit enter and let cheat engine find it.

You will notice that it have found a lot of entries, so we need to tighthen down the search!

Step 21: Go back to saints row, and make the chest size 10, then go to cheat engine again, type 0.1 in the search bar and hit enter. You see less results compared to your previous search, but still quite a lot.

Step 22: Do the same thing for chest sizes 20 (ce 0.2), 30 (ce 0.3), 40 (ce 0.4), 50 (ce 0.5) and 70 (ce 0.7)

Step 23: Eventually you see 3 search results, and this is what we want. I hit these 3 at 0.7, but maybe its possible to have these 3 search results a bit earlier, that i dont know.

Step 24: Highlight all 3 search results, and click the red arrow thats located on the bottom right of the search results window, this makes 3 checkboxes become visible with some text and numbers after it below the results window.

Step 25: Double click the numbers underneat value of the first entry, and then type 1.8 and hit ok

Step 26: Do the same for the remaining 2 entries.

Step 27: Go back to saints row, and click the first entry on the left to save your boss, then move back to another preset, then back to your boss, and you see you have bigger boobs.

Step 28: Optional, go back to cheat engine, and play with the values, to set the boob size to what you want. Remember tho, 100 is 1.0, 180 is 1.8, etc etc.

Step 29: Enjoy your bigger boobs ingame!

Hope this all helps, but if not, and if you have questions, then feel free to write me a PM.

Cheers!

Edited by maramsp