What gender is your character?

Birrii

What gender is your character  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What gender is your character?

• Male
    • Female

hmmm i play mostly female chars just because they look better :D dose not matter what game i always try female chars first , then later i make a clone of myself heh :sorcerer:

• 1 month later...

I play female characters because I spend my whole live as a guy and like the change.

I also prefer looking at my female characters as they run and do other things, taking screenshots of them, because to me they are more attractive.

At times, just for a change, I have played male characters but it is rare.

:thumbsup:

In Oblivion my top 3 played toons are males. Aeil my paladin and I think he's still my personal picture, Scourge Aeil's opposite, and Hrondir my evil little plague bringer. I also have 3 female toons I play every so often. Nameya my hunter, Delacroi my druid, and Kiara my Archer.

Fallout 3 My primary toon is Charles "Dozer" Mendoza my "Man Tank". My others are Jane Shepard my stealthy sniper and Mordecai Jericho my evil assassin. I also use male supporting characters for my toons. Every hero needs comic relief and every villian needs a bumbling cohort. My good toons have Troy and Marshall "Damnit Marsh!!!" and my evil ones have McDermitt "Oh come on man I don't want to die...again."

My other highly played RPG I go Half and Half. In WoW I have a male human Death Knight Hrondir (He's the original) and my female night elf Druid Delacroi (Also the original). Hrondir's a tank/DPS and Del is a healer/ranged DPS (Boomtree ftw).

WHen it comes to Fantasy RPG's I just don't feel at home unless I'm bashing skulls as a male. When it comes to guns, well it just doesn't feel the same watching a tiny framed female firing an HMG. When the Fallout MMO comes out you can bet I'll be a male toon then aswell, with the off deviation of a female toon here and there.

Pretty much always male, I tend to only play my main character, Moradir (male dark elf). However, I just got the Alternative Start By Ship mod, so I may be roleplaying different characters soon, even a female maybe...

I've been playing a female in games (when given the choice) ever since my character was magically and slowly changed from male to female in a game like D&D when I was in college. He/she went crazy, and I've kept Gersilla and her craziness since then.

My main character is a female, but she has a male companion. I do have 3 characters going at once, and one is a male who specializes in Hand-To-Hand, and he refuses to carry weapons. I must say I have a lot of fun with male characters. I get to act out in the game as to how I would be as a man. He is a gentleman to a fault. He won't hit a women not even female enemies.

I've been playing a female in games (when given the choice) ever since my character was magically and slowly changed from male to female in a game like D&D when I was in college. He/she went crazy, and I've kept Gersilla and her craziness since then.

I enjoy your pictures of her craziness. They really are quite funny. If Kathrine ever makes her own account and stops leeching off mine Carah may have a run for her money :thumbsup:

• 9 months later...