Sofia - a funny, fully voiced and scripted follower(WIP)

djjohnjarvis

Yes Sofia will get better the longer you play with her (no I don't mean like that lol) due to the many updates she will gradually get. Like all followers I can't guarantee non repeating jokes of course but there will be plenty of dialogue to counteract that and one time lines for things such as quests. Also some comments will be different depending on your character build.

Also thanks to everyone for the overwhelming support for a mod that hasn't even been released yet lol. Me and Christine really appreciate it (yes she's a lurker so she does get to see and puts in just as much work as me). This topic is a hot topic with 31 pages and 29 people following, the trailer has nearly a 1000 views on Youtube already and is in the top three Nexus video share which is really amazing. Your support will really help grow this mod into one of the top follower mods out there eventually :smile:

Edited by djjohnjarvis

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really great to see all the support your mods getting as I think it's going to be one of the best out there. Granted I have not played but Vilja a few play thrus it would be interesting to see how they interact, if at all. Maybe i'll bring both along and see what happens, lol.

It's really great to see all the support your mods getting as I think it's going to be one of the best out there. Granted I have not played but Vilja a few play thrus it would be interesting to see how they interact, if at all. Maybe i'll bring both along and see what happens, lol.

Well I don't think there will be any interaction between the two, at least not until a later release although Vilja may have lines for unrecognised followers I don't really know. There's no harm in having them both along with you as long as you can handle the constant talking haha. As you probably know they are both dialogue heavy although you can set the exact frequency of Sofia's dialogue.

Really looking forward to this follower she sounds awesome.thanks for all the hard work going into it

Thanks, glad to hear it.

I'd love to have Sofia and Serana along for a trip. Sofia's snarky mouth and Serana's almost caustic commentary...now that could be fun!

How did I miss this comment lol? Anyway that sounds like a match made in heaven haha. Let's see how long you can last without telling one of them to shut up lol.

Absolutely love it! I think it would be cool to see dialogue between her and some other follower mods eg Inigo if the creators are up for it :smile:

Yes this seems to be the top request from most people and is likely to happen, although when I don't know. It means I will need to have another proper playthrough with some of these other followers so it probably won't be in the first release. Also the creators of these other followers people keep requesting will need to play with Sofia first (I always feel so perverted saying that haha) and the more exposure she gets, the more likely they are to take the time to get to know her and integrate her with their mods so that means releasing her and getting a small following of people going first.

I'd love to have Sofia and Serana along for a trip. Sofia's snarky mouth and Serana's almost caustic commentary...now that could be fun!

How did I miss this comment lol? Anyway that sounds like a match made in heaven haha. Let's see how long you can last without telling one of them to shut up lol.

I would be rolling for hours.

Hmmm, wonder what new releases/beta's are coming in May?

Oh nothing much really. Some crappy follower mod and that's about it. :wink:

I would be rolling for hours.

I'll assume you don't mean physically rolling around otherwise that would be a bit strange lol. More like "they see me rolling", feeling all gangsta with Sofia and such :cool: haha.