Sofia - a funny, fully voiced and scripted follower(WIP)

djjohnjarvis

Hmmm, wonder what new releases/beta's are coming in May?

Oh nothing much really. Some crappy follower mod and that's about it. :wink:

I would be rolling for hours.

I'll assume you don't mean physically rolling around otherwise that would be a bit strange lol. More like "they see me rolling", feeling all gangsta with Sofia and such :cool: haha.

Probably more like rolling around laughing, but yeah, any hero feels a little more awesome with a pretty girl in tow.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably more like rolling around laughing, but yeah, any hero feels a little more awesome with a pretty girl in tow.

Or that haha.

*waiting* :tongue:

*Waits for flood of posts saying that* lol.

Well people would be wasting their time pressuring me because I can't control the speed of the development, especially since the work is divided fairly equally between me and my mod partner.

Anyway I might as well say now to everyone, you'll be waiting weeks not days since there are a few sets of lines to go yet.

No she won't be marriageable. It would ruin the rather unique relationship she has with the player and would cause too many of the lines to become unusable and she just isn't the type to get married so it would clash with her personality. The player will be able to flirt with her and stuff eventually though.

You can manually set her dismiss location so if you set her dismiss location in one of the Hearthfire houses she will hang out there so yes she can use the Hearthfire houses as her home. You can't have her as a steward though but again she makes it quite clear that she isn't a servant to anyone. And no there won't be any kind of issues with using her with Hearthfire.

As soon as Sophia is on the Nexus, Im dumping Vilja. I know, Im insensitive like that, besides, I leave her at home most of the time anyway, unless I feel the need to be annoyed LOL Christine Slagman has done a fantastic job with the voice work.

"An amulet of Mara? You're looking (lurking) for marriage, then."

"No, Im not looking (lurking) for marriage, then. I just want to run around Skyrim killing everything that annoys me."

"Hey, Sophia, I don't want to marry you, so get over it."

"Thanks for clearing that up for me, because you already have enough bimbos following you already."

:laugh:

As soon as Sophia is on the Nexus, Im dumping Vilja. I know, Im insensitive like that, besides, I leave her at home most of the time anyway, unless I feel the need to be annoyed LOL

"An amulet of Mara? You're looking (lurking) for marriage, then."

"No, Im not looking (lurking) for marriage, then. I just want to run around Skyrim killing everything that annoys me."

"Hey, Sophia, I don't want to marry you, so get over it."

"Thanks for clearing that up for me, because you already have enough bimbos following you already."

:laugh:

What's with the lurking? I don't get the reference lol. I assume that was an attempt at writing dialogue for Sofia either that or you are living up to your username haha. Nah I'm just kidding.

Wow this is superb, i love her dialogue and how she is pretty open-minded

Thanks. Open minded? Who are you kidding lol. Sofia isn't receptive to new ideas or the opinions of others. She's self centred, always right and couldn't give a less about what other people think, well maybe the player to some degree haha.