Skyrim Dawnguard Vampire Royal Armor

TimRob55

Hello, have recently been trying to make a specific character build, and like with any specific character build you most likely want a specific look to your character. What im looking for is a retexture of the Vampire Royal Armor from the dawnguard dlc. I tried to do it myself but im very new to it and im not very good at it at all and it just really frustrates me. So i was wondering if anyone would be wlling and kind enough to do it and send me the file. What i would like is for the red of the armor to be a black version and for the chest piece and bracers to have a silver-ish plate kind of look to it. If anyone would be willing to do this it would be very greatly appreciated. I also searched and searched and seached through the textures and the armor doesn't seem to be listed as vampire royal armor. The only thing i found that looks like it is one of the vampirerobes texture, however i was concerned that it might be serana's armor. Although im no expert but i ithink if it were it would have her name next to it because i noticed that her mother's did. Thank you for your time.

Edited by TimRob55

"What i would like is for the red of the armor to be a black version and for the chest piece and bracers to have a silver-ish plate kind of look to it." Have you seen the excellent Lustmord Vampire armor mod? The armor is mainly black with metallic trim, though it is a more "vampy" look than vanilla Royal Vampire Armor. It comes in male and female versions and fits a variety of body types.

"What i would like is for the red of the armor to be a black version and for the chest piece and bracers to have a silver-ish plate kind of look to it." Have you seen the excellent Lustmord Vampire armor mod? The armor is mainly black with metallic trim, though it is a more "vampy" look than vanilla Royal Vampire Armor. It comes in male and female versions and fits a variety of body types.

actually yes i have seen it but i never looked into enough to see there was also a male version. thnx, ill try it out and see how i like it.