ENB Sun Rays & DOF help

tx00824

I am trying to get sun rays and DOF to work without any luck. I have tried most of the mods available to download from nexus and nothing.

I will write below my setup, in order. This is my attempt to make them work without any mods:

1. Clean installation of Skyrim Legendary
  2. Copied ENB Series v233\WrapperVersion to the "Skyrim Legendary Edition" root folder
  3. As ENB advises on his website I've changed in "SkyrimPrefs.ini" following lines:
    • bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 (required for plugin to work)
    • bTreesReceiveShadows=1 (sky lighting requirement)
    • bDrawLandShadows=1 (sky lighting requirement)
    • bShadowsOnGrass=1 (sky lighting requirement)
  4. At this moment I don't care about the weather system, never the less I have also downloaded accordingly to ENB's readme file enbhelper.dll and copied it to "enbseries" folder inside game folder
  5. Ok so at this point I have tried shift+enter in a game and I was tweaking around all the relevant (according to the name) parameters without any luck in getting DOF or Sun rays.

Guys please help me, I really want this God rays, I don't care about DOF so much but would be nice to have it too. I don't want any fancy mods which change everything in a game as I can easily do it myself just by fiddling around with the parameters.

What do I do to get rays?

Edited by tx00824

Thanks for trying to help but it doesn't work, I tried it, exactly according to descriptins from various ENB preset mods and NO GO with any of them (Last one I tried the one from you true vision), it changes the saturation and overal color balance but the one thing I want it does not. I am giving up on this, will have to wait for the next gen TES 6 with all this stuff already implemented and meanwhile play it.

I read that it may be due to new nvidia drivers but I am not going to roll back to previous ones to try it, it is important to me but not as much.