Making the player undetectable

SeraVerte

I was trying to do a playthrough where the player character did zero fighting, instead I would bring along a small squad of followers to do all the combat.

I made a spell in creation kit that makes me invisible, +100 stealth, and muffle. While it worked against typical bandits and guards, there were other npcs that would always be able to detect me.

Is there something I'm missing to make my character fully undetectable?

make a bat file (text file)

name it V

copy paste this in it

PLAYER.ADDSPELL 00027EB6

PLAYER.ADDSPELL 000B8341

PLAYER.ADDSPELL 000D61E3

copy/ paste the file into your skyrim launch folder

--------------------------------------------------

also have plenty of extended invisibilty potions

in your q and try using spells and potions simultaneously

but the computer/game engine always knows your LOCATION

but you can fool the npc's with the shout "throw voice"

I dont think its possible to remain completely undetectable in all cases.

if you use a invisibility potion there is still the matter of noise you make.

i got 92 in sneak and i am only being detected in bright light if i move,as long as i remain in the same spot all enemys runs straight past me.

And by the way it would be quite boring if you could just remain undetected at all times.

I did a stealth play through and I made myself a "stealth suit" by disenchanting a circlet that gave 25% better sneaking and then enchanted four pieces of light armor. So, my stealth rating was 100% (or 85, 90%, whatever the total detection reduction rating is) along with my 100 Stealth Skill rating. I could literally walk right past guards and other NPCs who should have been hostile toward me, but were not. It also worked with a majority of high-level creatures, Dragons, Dragon Priests, etc as well. Of course, the game became boring very quickly, so I stopped using my stealth suit, but the fact I could create something like this shows how "broken" (depending on POV) the game is at a fundamental level if you can get certain reductions down to zero, or buffs to max without any penalties whatsoever.

• 2 years later...