Missing Texture on Breezehome Table

Greymane

So, this is a weird one that I haven't encountered before and so far can't explain, so I was hoping someone else might have encountered it before. The dinning room table in Breezehome is missing it's texture... and just that table. No other table anywhere in the world that I've seen is missing it's texture, including tables that use the same model. I have very few mods that touch Breezehome at all - ELFX, EmbersXD, ImprovedAdoptions, Moon and Star, and Alternate Start - and poking around in SSEEdit doesn't show any of those even interacting with the table. I also have SMIM and SMIM 2k Furniture Improvement, but as I said, so far the table in Breezehome is the only one in the game to be missing it's texture.

• 10 months later...

Having the same problem myself, even when I have no mods at all that edit Breezehome (more informative console says the table was placed by skyrim esm and last edited by hearthfires.esm) - any chance you worked out what the problem was?i have fixed it for my own game by downloading a table replacer but this is less of a fix and more of a bandaid so...

Assuming you mean the furnished Breezehome. Looking in CK at vanilla 'WhiterunBreezehome' cell, dining table reference is CA133, base C07F2, 'NobleTableLongBench01'

And in vanilla Skyrim world, there are a total of 5 of those, 1 in Breezehome, 1 along the wall in Jorrvaskr basement, one in Winterhall college Hall of Attainment (one of side rooms on 2nd floor), and 2 in College Hall of Countenance. So if you got any College-altering mods, chances are the 3 tables there are replaced.

The mesh is in Skyrim - Meshes1.bsa meshes\Furniture\Noble\NobleTableLongBench01.nif, and it primary texture (diffuse) is textures\furniture\noble\NobleFurnTable01.dds, which is found in 'Skyrim - Textures5.bsa'

In my case, I have Rustic Furniture, which among others, includes replacement textures for that table. But if that table missed texture, either

Your Skyrim - Textures5.bsa is somehow corrupt or

You have some mod that overrides the vanilla textures\furniture\noble\NobleFurnTable01.dds with something invalid.