Repeatable quest

westernys

I've looked around, but didn't really find what i wanted. I'd like a mod where a NPC (Existing or newly created) requires ammo, guns and armor for some reason, like to give e.g. Rivet city some supplies.

. Like in Paradise falls how Pronto asks you for 20 chinese assault rifles. I've got quite a lotta stuff, but i can't sell as all the vendors are outta money and i dont wanna wait. So it'll be nice to give a NPC stuff for unlimited XP and Caps.

( But dont make XP too high or too low, and not the caps either. I at least want a challenge in the game -.-)

Please create or something... Also if you (modder) would like a reference or an idea of what i'm talking about, just search up the mod "Butcher petes meat" - Its a nice idea, but i'd like it with - insteada meat - ammo, guns and armor.

:thanks: and good luck :thumbsup:

So... in short... you want to MMORPigize fallout?

Dude not a very contructive comment, There is nothing wrong with repeatable quests I know of at least 2 in the game already, they don't give out xp tho they give out other items instead, So why not make a few more varied and slightly challenging repeatable quests.

I don't want to look like an ass, but you are aware of repetable quests with same "flavour" in game, right?

Bloodpacks for Meresti Trainiard (see Vance)

Scrap metal for Walter or for ghoul mechanic in Underworld (forgot the name, I just shoot ghouls on sight)

Holotags for Scribe Jameson

Sensors, scrap metal, energy weapons and power armors for Outcasts at Fort Independence.

Ah, I found the complete list. Here.

Heh, i know about the repeatable quests already present in the game, but what i'm looking for is a repeatable quest that requires a more of a variety of things. Such as ordinary guns, not like the outcasts where they want "technology"

I see where some of you's are getting at and no i dont want a MMORPigized fallout 3, i just want more things to do, as i've finished all of the sidequests. Yes all, i even looked it up in the guide. (aswell as unmarked quests)

I've played through the game a few times, roughly 7-10 so i've done pretty much everything and would like a repeatable quest (in a good spot) that wants us to give that person armor / guns. If you look into butcher pete's meat again, there's a quest that i like. But as i said, insteada being Super Evil, i want just a quest where you give someone something - That doesnt involve you killing good people. -

What i'm saying is, i want a quest where you go somewhere to scavange large amounts of stuff for the vendor. And in return, he gives you caps or good condition armor. And a side quest where you can give him / her guns whenever you feel like it.

If someone can make this mod, their the best :D

Archived