USSEP Not Showing up in Mod loadout but is installed Xbox One Problem

Bonecrusher6621

Iam having a really bizarre and potentially puzzling problem. USSEP is installed correctly but all of a sudden it just Vanished from The Topof My loadout. I First noticed this a few days ago after Microsoft pushed an update for Xbox one. I have had wierd problems like this happen before and usually cleared on its own but I don't get the Usual updates the general public gets, but instead I get Special Access to Beta and Aplha OS updates because I am Part of Microsoft's Xbox Insider Program and am at the top ring @t Alpha Skip Ahead. I am sorry that I can't disclose anymore information without violation of the Non-Disclosure Agreement other than this :I have been part of Xbox Insider since 2018. You have to to be part of the insider program for at least a year before you can actually get the option to move to a higher tierand Alpa you have to be invited into and I consider myself extremely lucky to have joined. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!!!!

Ok I finally figured out what was wrong. On a hunch and just for the Hell of it, I unistalled Skyrim SSE Plus The Anniversary Add On and reinstalled everything and the USSEP Mod Is now Showing in Loadout and Mod page where as before you would download it and it was installed and it would come up NO CONTENT FOUND. Ijust managed to figure it out today (September 21,2022)