Opinion Like Poll Please. What are your FAVORITE mods listed in this topics main Categories?

KainThePheonix

Looking for ideas and curious to know what EVERYONE thinks. What are your Favorite mods for the following categories please, all are encouraged to share, please leave links to the mods too or the mods exact name please.

Categories are..

Environmental

Landscape Changes

City Town mods

Overhauls to Gameplay

Texture & Mesh based mods

Immersion

Patches for mods connected to the above categories too please.

Or LINKS to guides for beautification and modding purposes.

I'm a longtime user of Enhanced Landscapes and Lanterns of Skyrim in it's various iterations but obviously the one now is Lanterns of Skyrim II by wizkid34. I also like Haunting and Mourning (Immersion) which I am going to be bringing back soon for SE. The original mod author removed it and mine was deleted 3 years ago but he gave me permission originally so I'll be re-uploading soon.

If I was you, I'd scroll through the "most Endorsed" category (main page >> mods >> Most endorsed), or just check the download count for a given mod in the categories you've outlined. This should give you a solid impression of how popular a given mod is.

I have almost 490 mods installed, I'd be hard pressed to give commentary on each mod category, or even a smaller subset. Not to mention, I'm me, and you're you, and Bob's Bob, and Jane's Jane and we all have different tastes.