Mod to Store Notes

Nickolashka

• 4 weeks later...

If you're truly done with a note, as in happy to lose it rather than archive it, it would be possible.

Solution 1

You could setup a Terminal. Have it dynamically build, from a pre-set list, entries that would purge any Note that has been read for the specific mod.

This would give you control over which Note is kept and for which mod.

Solution 2

Set an EventHandler for every time you finish reading a note(s), that displays a "Are you Finished With That ?" message.

If [OK] then the note(s) would be purged.

Solution 3

Create an Ingestible that would work like the EventHandler but for ALL read Note's.

The Problem

It would be very time-consuming to make any of these and whichever one ended up being made would have a very limited appeal.

Possible...

You could try ySI Catergories and see if they can help with creating an Archives category for Read Notes.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a mod that would allow the player to store notes somewhere like in Fallout 4? I have a significant number of mods that add notes, diaries etc. and eventually my Misc. tab takes about 10 seconds to open. And it gets filled with notes I no longer intend to read.

There does seem to be a hole in the modding scene for organisation of notes and holotapes. Mmm... It shouldn't be too difficult to build something that'll store away and organise notes that have been read and holotapes that have been listened too. There are already scripts in place since some quests are triggered by notes being read or holotapes listened to.

So how about we set a state for read notes (have it changed name to note [read]). Couple a library into a player owned home which will have a "note organiser" interact with it and it'll take away all notes from the inventory that have been read and organise them.

Shouldn't be too hard.... it'll just take an astounding amount of time.

• 1 month later...