⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Body Replacer Not Working

jeblack78

Here's a quote from another post, by Merilian. Link to post

worked for me after I reinstalled the body mods. I had the exact same problem, though other mods e.g. adding new items worked just fine...

EDIT: In my Skyrim.ini located in C:\Users\YOURNAMEHERE\Documents\My Games\Skyrim, under the archive tab there was: bInvalidateOlderFiles =0. I had previously not attempted to tamper with this for I thought resetting my Archive Invalidation would be enough.. After changing it to the value to 1, everything functioned again.

PS: Thanks Oubliette.

Hope this works for you too, though it's a little late now.

EDIT: I also started a new game for this, haven't tried if this applies to older savegames, but it should

EDIT: It does ;)

Edited by DOOMtoYOU

• 1 month later...

worked for me after I reinstalled the body mods. I had the exact same problem, though other mods e.g. adding new items worked just fine...

EDIT: In my Skyrim.ini located in C:\Users\YOURNAMEHERE\Documents\My Games\Skyrim, under the archive tab there was: bInvalidateOlderFiles =0. I had previously not attempted to tamper with this for I thought resetting my Archive Invalidation would be enough.. After changing it to the value to 1, everything functioned again.

EDIT: I also started a new game for this, haven't tried if this applies to older savegames, but it should

EDIT: It does :wink:

I just tried this, along with everything else mentioned on this thread. Neither UNP nor CBBE work for me.

I removed all other mods, but it still doesn't work. It shows up in my Data folder though.

Please, someone help me!

• 4 weeks later...

I hate to dig up an old thread, but THANK YOU! This finally worked!

• 1 month later...

placed bInvalidateolderfiles thingy into the ini- which scared the fecal stuffs out of me because I did not see it there, and UNP/CBBE worked for a time... Until I tried to install http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58095/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D58095... mod doesn't show up on the NMM and I no longer have nude people. My mind = masturbation tool for my trolling computer.

I think I'm having a related issue, but it's with custom races. Do I move all of the files from textures and meshes respectively into the customer race folders?

I know for the vanilla races you have to have a compatible skeleton the body you are using guys. If your using CBBE body with TBBP for HDT you need a compatible body and skeleton (groovs XPMS extended and CT77'S body that comes with his armor replacer for cbbe works great together!)

I know how to get it working for the nilla races but not for custom races, well, I did get it working great with Lunari and Succubus but I can't get it to work with the Ashen race :/

• 8 months later...

thanks this didnt only fix unp but a few other mods i was having problems with

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...