mods that make custom followers sleep

BrotherShamus

Anyone have any suggestions? I've tried Auto Sleep For Me Now and Followers Can Relax. Auto Sleep seems to work for a few days in game and then it just stops (no dialogue option and followers don't sleep) and Followers Can Relax I think doesn't work for custom followers. I'm not sure if AI Overhaul does this but... I've got a mod list of nearly 700 mods and I'm guessing I'd need to somehow patch or reinstall several of them to make it work. Just want to let Sofi, Clara, Avienda get some sleep... instead of them creepily standing there watching me sleep.

Is there an alternate link for the Go To Bed Addon? I'm already using Go To Bed and the addon is actually what I was hoping to find. I'm also using My Home is Your Home but you have to assign each follower to a home for that to work (I think). I travel with several custom followers so that doesn't really work so well for me. Also, because they're all custom, the only multi-follower mod I use is Simple Follower Overhaul as it's very light weight.

I don't know what people use instead of Go To Bed Addon, nor for that matter, why it was pulled in the first place.

I did find this link after a quick search from what appears to be the author. It might even have some legit relevance to your request.(I don't have the Google Drive app installed on my computer, so I can't confirm, but it appears author is still distributing (and developing) his/her mods outside Nexus. (I have a copy on my google drive according to my browser. Just can't download it to confirm authenticity without selling a bit more of my soul to Google)

http://afternun.mydns.jp/blog/skyrimspecialedition/?p=457

Thank you! It does say AE version but hopefully it works with SE. I'm currently trying the Go To Sleep Now mod (instead of Auto Go To Sleep) and it seems to be working but it's very early in my game. Fingers crossed one of these two will let my followers sleep.

Thanks again!

It says there's an SE version too, once you open that link. Wasn't able to find the SE downloads file, but I was able to move a copy of the AE version to my "google drive"

You *might be able to contact the author via that article though.