Dungeons with an exit, like Skyrim

O0mix0O

Hi all,

I love oblivion but one of my main issues is the fact that after trawling a huge dungeon, you have to trek aaaalllll the way back to the entrance. I'd love a simple mod that had an exit door at the end of the dungeon. Skyrim did this and it was a brilliant improvement, would love if it could come to oblivion :)

Many thanks.

That would be wonderful!!!!! That is one of my major beefs with Oblivion. Methinks I should get Skyrim and start playing it.

Yeah it gets really annoying after a while... You really should, it's fantastic :smile:

I've been doing some research, and see there's legendary and the regular one.... Is the Legendary one the better of the two?

That would be wonderful!!!!! That is one of my major beefs with Oblivion. Methinks I should get Skyrim and start playing it.

Yeah it gets really annoying after a while... You really should, it's fantastic :smile:

I've been doing some research, and see there's legendary and the regular one.... Is the Legendary one the better of the two?

The Legendary edition contains DLC. Dawnguard involves vampires, dragonborn allows you to go to morrowind and hearthfire allows you to build a house and also contains all previous patches :)

Edited by O0mix0O

The Legendary edition contains DLC. Dawnguard involves vampires, dragonborn allows you to go to morrowind and hearthfire allows you to build a house and also contains all previous patches :smile:

That answers that for me then. I'm getting Legendary. :laugh: I watched the trailor for it and got really excited. Thanks for the answer, I know I'm getting the best bang for my buck.

The Legendary edition contains DLC. Dawnguard involves vampires, dragonborn allows you to go to morrowind and hearthfire allows you to build a house and also contains all previous patches :smile:

That answers that for me then. I'm getting Legendary. :laugh: I watched the trailor for it and got really excited. Thanks for the answer, I know I'm getting the best bang for my buck.

Haha no problem :) Yeah you are, plus if you can wait a month or so the christmas deals will start popping up so you might be able to save some cash :)

Haha no problem :smile: Yeah you are, plus if you can wait a month or so the christmas deals will start popping up so you might be able to save some cash :smile:

Oooh great idea..... I can wait one more month. :)

• 3 months later...

A simple shortcut to this would be to simply use the CS to set a door at the end of dungeons "connected" to the entrance (such as the exit). I'd do it but I severely lack the patience to scan each and every single dungeon in-game to do so.