Unlock but also a LOCK key

Pelvis

Im using alot of BAse mods wich have gates for protection..but im tired of constantly having to use the console command "lock"and "unlock" to open and lock the gates

can anybody make a special key for that?

i dont care if its a cheat,i only wanna use it for my base where i keep prisoners

There was actually a thread like this a few weeks ago, i even posted all the script code needed, but nobody decided to build it :(

awwwwww :(

but if you know the scripts cant u make it then?

Too lazy for it. If you find the post (was in this subforum), feel free to use the scripts (only thing really left to add is an aid or activator of sorts that uses the script, and then given to the player).

how about you use the "Skeleton key "mod that already exists and then you add that script to it...less work and many people will love you for it

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3545

I dislike it ^_^. Sort of senseless to add a ghost perk for that (which also causes problems at mod removal), and its immersion breaking to slap the player in the face with a menu everytime he opens something.

I dislike it ^_^. Sort of senseless to add a ghost perk for that (which also causes problems at mod removal), and its immersion breaking to slap the player in the face with a menu everytime he opens something.

you're not being very open minded sigh

why hasnt anybody made a lock door mod sigh

stop being lazy!! :verymad:

lol

Perhaps you could stop whining, search the thread and do the script-attaching yourself?.

You should Tone down there buddy

Im using alot of BAse mods wich have gates for protection..but im tired of constantly having to use the console command "lock"and "unlock" to open and lock the gates

can anybody make a special key for that?

i dont care if its a cheat,i only wanna use it for my base where i keep prisoners

Why don't you just use a scripted item for the sole purpose of locking each specific gate, i.e add a button or switch in to lock or unlock the door? It would be so much easier to use an activator with a linked ref rather than try reference an unknown door from the script. At least to my limited knowledge of scripting it would be (Talented scripters would be able to do better than me). If it isn't your mod that adds the base why not goto the file page and add a comment asking the author to add one such activator?

Archived