Unlock but also a LOCK key

Pelvis

The worse part is that i already MADE the goddamned script. Its made for an aid item, you use it, and the door at your crosshairs gets locked if you have the key for it (provided that the game remembers the key after a door has been unlocked).

However i have other things to do with my time, other projects that eat it, and of course, gaming to do. So again i say, if anyone really really wants it just search for the damn thread and glue the script to an aid item. And give proper credit if you plan to upload it.

Apart from lack of time, I truly dislike is being ORDERED to do a mod, I mod ultimately for myself, and if i feel like it i upload it, i do it out of my own free time and for no pay. Being ordered to do it is annoying enough for me NOT to upload such mod even if i had the time to make it.

Im using alot of BAse mods wich have gates for protection..but im tired of constantly having to use the console command "lock"and "unlock" to open and lock the gates

can anybody make a special key for that?

i dont care if its a cheat,i only wanna use it for my base where i keep prisoners

Why don't you just use a scripted item for the sole purpose of locking each specific gate, i.e add a button or switch in to lock or unlock the door? It would be so much easier to use an activator with a linked ref rather than try reference an unknown door from the script. At least to my limited knowledge of scripting it would be (Talented scripters would be able to do better than me). If it isn't your mod that adds the base why not goto the file page and add a comment asking the author to add one such activator?

i actually did ask but they never did obviously

i wish i could mod and do it myself

The worse part is that i already MADE the goddamned script. Its made for an aid item, you use it, and the door at your crosshairs gets locked if you have the key for it (provided that the game remembers the key after a door has been unlocked).

However i have other things to do with my time, other projects that eat it, and of course, gaming to do. So again i say, if anyone really really wants it just search for the damn thread and glue the script to an aid item. And give proper credit if you plan to upload it.

Apart from lack of time, I truly dislike is being ORDERED to do a mod, I mod ultimately for myself, and if i feel like it i upload it, i do it out of my own free time and for no pay. Being ordered to do it is annoying enough for me NOT to upload such mod even if i had the time to make it.

nobody is demanding you anything and this i a request part of the forum,so i guess u better stay out of it

and if i knew how to attach it i would have done it by now,im not a programmer and know nothing about modding...all i can do is edit the races and stuff cos its so easy lol

i posted this in the request forum for for a modder to reply to it who actaully wants to do it,i didnt post it for some grumpy guy to flame me and starts acting like jerk

stop being lazy!! :verymad:

That counts as ordering in my book.

that was a joke..there was a "LOL"after it wich u didnt include in the quote

god man,just leave this thread alone pls,im wating for a serious modder to do this,if nobody wants to then fine,ill just use the console command

Archived