Dear Germans, some advice please

erikolaix

In the interest of improving my German language skills, I've decided to reinstall Skyrim using German language settings and only mods that are compatible with German. Surely some of you must have gone through this process, so I'd greatly appreciate any advice you might provide.

So far it's gone rather well. I've installed the German versions/translations of SkyRe, Frostfall, SkyUI, iHud, and Winter Is Coming, as well as German road signs, and they all seem to work perfectly in-game.

I've noticed that there are German translations of the four unofficial mods (such as USKP), and that they recommend that I change the load order to this (instead of going with what BOSS suggests):

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Hearthfires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

1) Have you used the German translation of these patches, and if so, have you used this load order, and was it unproblematic?

2) Are there any particular German mods that you consider very useful, which I haven't mentioned so far?

3) Are there any particular glitches/inconsistencies I can expect when playing the German version of Skyrim? For example, I've dealth with the road signs, but perhaps there's other English language "hardcoded" into the game world?

Vielen Dank für Ihre Zeit (und für Ihre Piranha Bytes RPGs)! http://static.zenimax.com/forums.bethsoft.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png