I haven't checked, but doesn't he have a custom voice different from all other NPCs? In that case, I don't know if it would be possible, since marriageable NPCs need to have the voice files. I wonder how they made it work with Ulfric... But if you changed the voice of Tullius to one of the voices of marriageable characters, it would be very easy to set up :)

Maybe I could make it for you, although I'm trying to focus on actually playing the game. Hm... Well, are you done with all quests and stuff? I'm not sure if I should make changes to the actual NPC (mostly the voice, since changing it could cause quests to break and that is always dangerous), or if I should just make a duplicate NPC and change him. This would mean there would be two Tulliuses around Skyrim, though :) Lemme know what you think would be better, and I'll see about it.

Well if you can make one with the same-ish voice...close as you get to the really Tullius then great! Though I can see that changing the main one would cause serious issues. I have completed the game, but I am starting a new and get my character set up before she start out adventuring.

I'll try to find the time and make a duplicate then. He would be a pretty basic NPC that you could marry, but he'll look like Tullius. I'm afraid that's as far as we could go without breaking the game, haha! Sorry I cannot make anything better...

@Jokerine-- Lol..better than what I could do. I have tried modding, lets just say I will not give you nightmares. Thank you! Curious, would any of tullius voice move over, or would that cause issues?

@Aielloa---he does?...well oops. Hm...maybe the dark botherhood isn't so bad after all!

I'm afraid if I change the voice, all of his voice files will be different. I'm thinking I will make you a little file that changes his voice (without creating a duplicate actor) so he can follow his usual routine, but you can marry him. You'd need to enable this mod once you are done with all the quests, so you don't break the game. How does that sound? I'm a bit busy at the moment, but if you could PM me in a couple of days to remind me, I will make this in a couple of minutes and send it your way :)