Ulfric might not be racist after all

black06

YO dont know why people wouldn't knotice a random conversation that Ulfric have with Galmar but i heard them talking about a letter he tried to sent to High rock for aid which is home of the "Bretons" my favorite magic casting race for humans but it failed of course but If Ulfric is racist why would he try to get aid from Bretons in High Rock?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody is racist. It's how it works.

And he would probably send help because bretons are said to be fantastic battlemages, making them perfect for fighting the Thalmor mages.

Also, did you just try to dismiss the claim he is racist by the simple idea of him sending a letter? Did you tae into consideration how he generally acts?

So yes, he is quite the racist. However, everybody are. It is not weird at all consider they ARE different races with DIFFERENT strength, history and have a story of being a pain in the ass of each other.

That said, most of us "anti-Stormcloak" are not blaming him for being racist per se, but more because he is short-sighted and generally a tool. His voice is awesome though-

• 2 weeks later...

YO dont know why people wouldn't knotice a random conversation that Ulfric have with Galmar but i heard them talking about a letter he tried to sent to High rock for aid which is home of the "Bretons" my favorite magic casting race for humans but it failed of course but If Ulfric is racist why would he try to get aid from Bretons in High Rock?

Considering that the protagonist never hears Ulfric say anything explicitly racist, and only Galmar even brings up the race of the Dragonborn if the main character joins the Stormcloaks (a rebellion that is clearly open for non-Nords), I'm not certain why some people take the opinions of his naysayers as indisputable fact.

We already established that he wasn't. Or at least he is no more racist than basically any individual in the Elder Scrolls series, including Imperials. Only self-delusional imbeciles would insist on comparing him to Hitler (which ironically is racist unto itself, as the main reason they do it is because of his accent, which is not even German anyway; it's Russian).

We already established that he wasn't. Or at least he is no more racist than basically any individual in the Elder Scrolls series, including Imperials. Only self-delusional imbeciles would insist on comparing him to Hitler (which ironically is racist unto itself, as the main reason they do it is because of his accent, which is not even German anyway; it's Russian).

No you didnt establish anything, Ulfric is racist or not is entirely based on personal opinion, not settled fact since there is no fact to begin with. I find him racist because of the attitude of the people in his city which is sharply different from those in imperial territory. Want to know the leader, look at his people. If he is not racist, i find it hard to believe Winhelm nord residence would be that negative, especially considering how they worship him

Skyrim belongs to the Nords!

- not a racist

But seriously,

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/33/33dfbbfa5c48a72e3bb4dcc1eb0aad6b4846e556b3082b64c4ab199e59e1d7bd.jpg

You are right in one thing though, EVERYONE in Skyrim is amazingly racist. But never to you, the player.

"I hate dark elves so much!"

*without skipping a beat*

"oh hello dark elf dragonborn, how may I help you?"