Request for simple follower mod.

Dollardawg

Hi to all modders out there,

Ive being searching for a simple mod that lets me take up to 5 followers with me.

I know there are some great mods that do even more than that but i dont want all the extra's that come with these mods. (UFO, AFT etc)

Just hoping for a mod that uses only the vanilla options/menu things, but let me take 5 followers with me of any kind. (stand alones, dogs, vanilla etc)

I wish i could do this myself.

Or is there a simple mod that does this and i just couldnt find...

Greetings !

(excuse my Dutch grammar English)

You've mentioned AFT.

In the mean time, why not use it and simply ignore that single dialogue option that appears on top?

I mean, I realize the other follower mods add various dialogues in the root box, which can be annoying.

However, AFT places only one single option at the root ("tweak options"), all other possible AFT root-dialogue options appear only if the player activate them later on (which you don't need to do).

So it does not crowd your followers' dialogue boxes in any way.

It would be totally fine to install AFT and play the game normally by simply ignoring the top dialogue option.

I use this mod, from the Workshop, that's really basic and works great for me. I mostly use it to have more pet followers ;) It doesn't add anything additional, just a power for you to gather your followers when they lag behind. I recommend this one if you're looking for something simple.

Agreed i been looking for a mod that only add some minor feature in multiple follower system. Sadly AFT felt robotic even though it works really great w/ dawnguard and dragonborn (no offense w/ the author), UFO adds some cool features but adds way more (like horses in every town and seems abandon by the author luckily some mod author pick up the project and hope UFO will be great and functional again w/out some pesky issues and polished) and EFF feels like FO3 follower system which great but still in Beta and seems the author would not support Serana which is sad.

There is Simple Multiple Follower link <a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31581/?%20which%20really%20works%20sadly%20i%20have%20to%20many%20mods%20and%20causes%20script%20lag%20and%20doesn" href="http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31581/?%20which%20really%20works%20sadly%20i%20have%20to%20many%20mods%20and%20causes%20script%20lag%20and%20doesn" t%20work%20well%20with%20convenient%20horse%20mod.%20i%20suggest%20try%20this%20mod%20it%20really%20works%20great.%20its%20really%20simple."="">http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31581/?

which really works sadly i have to many mods and causes script lag and doesn't work well with Convenient Horse Mod. I suggest try this mod it really works great. Its really simple.

Edited by xX893kiraXx