Return to Shady Sands

BadPenney

Please, add a bit of "The Hub" feel, like caravans, merchants, street bulletin boards, etc. Fallout 3 lacks this kind of city.

And I hope that copyright bulls*** doesn't stop this from being launched.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a fan of the obama poster... that would be like putting a george bush poster or a clinton poster... immersion breaking.

stick w/ original fallout stuffs! no need for modern-day references!

Great work on the voice carry-overs. Really neat :) looks good

not a fan of the obama poster... that would be like putting a george bush poster or a clinton poster... immersion breaking.

stick w/ original fallout stuffs! no need for modern-day references!

Great work on the voice carry-overs. Really neat :) looks good

How about we change it to a picture of the 2277-era president, John Henry Eden? President of America, president... of your heart.

http://www.ventanamonthly.com/media/14/p.jpg

How about we change it to a picture of the 2277-era president, John Henry Eden? President of America, president... of your heart.

That looks like Malxolm McDowell, and he's a Brit. I thought President Eden was a computer...

Sorry if you don't like Obama, but I thought it was ironic: HOPE pre-apocalypse. I did leave out the Obama Shelter, which is a large cardboard box.

I actually don't think placing modern day references is immersion breaking, because "modern day" is long past and Obama or Bush are no less US history than Lincoln. Just my opinion.

I have also retextured combat armor with an ARPAT design and a rifle and tagged it SCAR ( Special operations Combat Assault Rifle ) both modern day and both quest rewards. I am also incorporating raider graffiti that is more like the kind modern day gangbangers use. One of my reasons for creating this mod is to add some flavors that are NOT already in Fallout.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/images/1103832-1241592294.jpg

That looks like Malxolm McDowell, and he's a Brit. I thought President Eden was a computer...

Sorry if you don't like Obama, but I thought it was ironic: HOPE pre-apocalypse. I did leave out the Obama Shelter, which is a large cardboard box.

I actually don't think placing modern day references is immersion breaking, because "modern day" is long past and Obama or Bush are no less US history than Lincoln. Just my opinion.

I have also retextured combat armor with an ARPAT design and a rifle and tagged it SCAR ( Special operations Combat Assault Rifle ) both modern day and both quest rewards. I am also incorporating raider graffiti that is more like the kind modern day gangbangers use. One of my reasons for creating this mod is to add some flavors that are NOT already in Fallout.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/images/thumbnails/1103832-1241592294.jpg

Malcolm McDowell is the voice behind the ZAX computer we all know and love. He's also Sting after he traveled here from the future.

Dude!! Fallout 1 Voice Overs! Neat really like it and that song Which it is the one in Mamas? I Love That Song... but its wayyy Back but i love it :D really nice work! I liked the Gizmo's Mutie Skin and Tatt. Nice

Malcolm McDowell is the voice behind the ZAX computer we all know and love. He's also Sting after he traveled here from the future.

He appears to have developed quite a strong American accent.

That song is from Louis Armstrong. It was featured in Fallout 2. Not sure if it is in the GNR extended song selection mod. Hope so.

i like how you seem to have made the fo3 characters roughly similar to the fallout characters! well done :)

and malcolm mcdowell IS the voice of president john eden, poster of him would be fitting as long as its done right :)

He appears to have developed quite a strong American accent.

That song is from Louis Armstrong. It was featured in Fallout 2. Not sure if it is in the GNR extended song selection mod. Hope so.

Any actor worth his salt can pull off an accent.