Okay, I have absolutly HAD IT!

NordicPherret

I'm placing this here in the desperate hopes that someone can help me. I have been scouring the forums, googling like mad and carefully verifying and re-verifying every mod and every dependency I have.

I recently had to reinstall my mods due to the forced update to semi-aniversary edition. No big deal, I was needing to go through and scrub my list anyways. Since then, I have not been able to get any mod requiring skse64, fores or xp32 to function. at all.

I have read and reread installations. verified all my files. made sure I had the latest and greatest versions (Yes I'm on 2.2.3 of skse64. Someone mentioned that one already.) Ran FNIS and got the all clear.

Skyrim shows I have no mods installed except for two I have through bethesda.net. I don't even see the mcm anymore.

I'm tired, I'm frustrated, I'm bordering on deleting the whole game.

Someone please help.

Sounds like SKSE isn't loading. If you had your mod manager install it, it probably screwed it up.....

Hand installing skse64 was not something I'd thought of. Thank you. I'll give it a whirl and post if there are results.

Thank you

So, I loaded in and ran a test character. Nothing. No change. The only mods it recognizes are the two from bethesda.net and my lock pick bar. nothing else. I followed the manual instruction to the letter. What in the actual hell?

Thanks for the idea but it apparently wasn't the issue.

What mod manager are you using?

Go to SkyrimSE.exe and find out exactly what version of SSE you are running. There are a number out there and knowing which one you have will help in any advice you get. It will also tell us which SKSE64 is specific to your game.

What mod manager are you using?

Go to SkyrimSE.exe and find out exactly what version of SSE you are running. There are a number out there and knowing which one you have will help in any advice you get. It will also tell us which SKSE64 is specific to your game.

I'm running the latest version of vortex. The SKSE64 I'm running is anniversary 2.2.3 which is the version that supports 1.6.640, the build I'm currently running.

+1 to what wfandrews said. Although many of us here at the Skyrim Special Edition forums use Vortex, (myself included) and it's possible that on some occasions, that a player who uses Vortex can answer a question about it sufficiently for a given OP, that "many" is not all, (afaik not even close to all), and fact is, we Vortex users don't always have the answers for why or how or what regarding Vortex, not to mention, many of us aren't using skyrim 1.6x. The devs who created it and the nexus admins who manage the site and content will be your best option for obtaining the aid you need.