Bloody Mess Perk Remake

grail666

I like the bloody mess perk that adds +5% to all weapons, but the animation is absurd. I shoot a raider in the arm and his/her entire body disintegrates!!!

Since I'm totally new at modding can anyone please provide either a mod that has the same bonus minus the ridiculous death animations or an explanation as to how I can make it myself.

Thank you kindly,

Grail666 :)

I like the bloody mess perk that adds +5% to all weapons, but the animation is absurd. I shoot a raider in the arm and his/her entire body disintegrates!!!

But that's half the fun! :D Also, you mustn't forget that bethsoft seem to be under the impression that even a .32 peashooter fired at someone's head can remove their legs. So in that context, bloody mess makes perfect sense ;)

But that's half the fun! :D Also, you mustn't forget that bethsoft seem to be under the impression that even a .32 peashooter fired at someone's head can remove their legs. So in that context, bloody mess makes perfect sense ;)

Haha! Yeah it's kinda stupid.

I'm a writer by trade and I get the whole 'It's fantasy, just suspend your disbelief' but I can only do that to a certain point.

Oh well, it's still a great game.

@Stewb

Thanks man! I'm not sure how I could have missed that upload. My Perception isn't as high as it should be (wow....getting my geek on there...)

Thanks guys,

Grail666 :)

Archived