Behemoth City

ChaosReaper

I think it would be awsome if we had a town in the wasteland where you can go in a room and stand behind glass to watch 2-3 behemoths duke it out with different weapons. and maybe have all kinds of different fights. raider party vs. behemoth. raider party vs. rivet city gaurd squad. rivet city gaurds vs. behemoth. raider(s) vs. raider(s). Gaurd(s) vs. Guard(s). all kinds of different battles could be possible. and you could even enter battles for money. you could talk to a guy who opens the doors to the arena to pick what you want to fight or see fight. there could also be other spectators who would cheer on who they want to win. and there would be stores and houses just like any other mod. also, there should be a buyable house. and everything should be at evergreen mills.

why not use the planetarium place for the arena? its big and circle. then add some benches/chairs all around. use cage fences so the gladiators dont attack the crowd, or make the gladiators and crowd the same faction. and then, and then, and then :blink: you can make the gladiators spawn from a terminal to enable or disable the gladiators. but no plasma stuff cuz then the goo becomes a new ID, same goes for laser stuff. and you can join the fights by talking to some guy, and his dialog can enable or disable the gladiators. and voice acting! add voice acting! :biggrin:

sorry for the long post, but hope this will help anyone who will make this mod

How would you fill the stadium with spectators without killing your processor?

I mean, unless we're talking 10 or 20 max, I just don't see a whole Colosseum filled with on-lookers as possible. Notice how beth only had 5 npcs visible max in the arena from The Pitt.

Is it possible to make low-poly versions of npcs, and just keep them at a distance?

maybe people can make static npcs and make cheering sounds all around the audience. there, problem solved. then we can just add 3 - 5 npcs somewhere in the crowd that really makes sounds. plus, what about operation anchorage? in the chinese HQ there are more than 5 npcs seen, and it run smoothly

Why need a lot of npcs in the crowd ? This mod ( well if it will be done ) should be all about pure fun, killing ugly muties, kicking them into a pit :P and other sick stuff, just build the coloseum, and make it avaylable at fast travel system. Well these are my ideas for today, any toughts ?

edit : Adn hey ! Can someone make the THIS IS SPARTAAAA voice for the game ? :D

yea the main thing is the actual colloseum, then we can worry about the NPCs.

we should make the gladiators be: Slave, Novice, Pro, Hell guards, and Champion. of each faction like the super mutants can be the champion, slave for slave(duh), Wastelander as Novice, Bro of steel as Pro, and enclave as hell guards. Doesn't that sound awesome?! maybe not...

i forgot to ask, has anyone started on this?

Finally people who share my opinion. The static people as audiancy members with a few actual NPCs thrown in sounds pretty good. And we definatly need cheering for the teams. we could ask to have a This Is Sparta!!!!!! thrown in. I only have one issue, NO TOGAS!!!!!!!