AE edition bug - absorb dragon soul and can't unlock it - lydia pathing bug

scathtroy2147

I have save #36 setup in the middle of a dragon battle. I absorb the dragon's soul and can't unlock "Kyne's Pease", using the menu. I'm far past that so I will need unlock it manually later.

All the mods I have loaded shouldn't interfere with this. I need to go back to Skyrim AE and load only the basic mods to confirm this bug. I'll post that mod list later using MO2, on another system currently.

unofficial bug fixes

creators content bug fixes

On the lost caravan quest in the cave pool, if swim out to the edge and back. Lydia will get stuck in a small circle, endlessly.

I need some to send this save to.

Edited by scathtroy2147

Here's the image and the mod list. For the test, I disabled all mods, only this mod was enabled.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/266?tab=files

I loaded the save right after I killed the dragon and absorbed it's soul. (saw the mods notice). I overwrote the save. Then reloaded the save, no message. At the end, is the current mod list (enabled all again).

Attached the mod list. I verified it's a bug with only the UMDP installed. I turned on/off SKYUI and it had no effect.

Now, I need someone to send the saved file to and verify the bug. Hopefully, fix it.

Thanks...

Edited by scathtroy2147

I've done some research and the menu is confusing as which key to use. 'r' vs 'e'. Clicking on the option still causes the bug. The skyrim menu are badly designed. So, you can't be sure which one your on. Another says, you need to unequip the shout first. I'll post the suggestion on the Unofficial bugs fix, once I figure how to use dragon soul.

If anyone can post about it?