Need Instruction For Creating A Spell/Weapon

AlduinWorldEater

So, first, I'll outline the mod's basic concept:

"When at death's doorstep, the Nords are able to call upon Frelsun, an ancient ethereal blade whose name means "Salvation" in the old Nordic tongue. This mighty blade, rumoured to have once belonged to Talos Stormcrown, transforms the wielder into a demigod, for a short time, and then vanishes again, returning to whatever unknown source it came from."

The weapon's appearance isn't necessarily important, it's the scripting I'm more interested in. I want it to act like a bound weapon, but be auto-summoned when the player-character's health reaches somewhere between 15% - 25%, and then vanish after 30 seconds. Within that 30 seconds, the blade's power transforms the player into a berserk beast of battle, rapidly regenerating health and fatigue, while also disintegrating enemy armour. In addition, it enhances the player's speed, strength, skill in the weapon's class (short blade or long blade, depending on the player's choice), and makes them very hard to land a hit on.

To balance this burst of power, when the blade vanishes, it causes the player to "pass out" (fall down) for a short time (to simulate the strain such an explosion of power would put on the physical body).

Now, I know there may be some limitation with the game engine. If it can't be auto-summoned, maybe it can be made into a Greater Power, and the spell could be used in a roleplaying manner (only used when close to death).

And now that I have this awesome plan laid out...let me state why I'm asking here for help.

I haven't the first clue about how to go about creating such a mod. I know nothing about scripting, and I don't know how the combination of constant-effect and cast-on-strike spells could be put together.