Angel Park 2 weapon fixes

KamSolastor

I dunno how many of you have used the Angel Park 2 mod, but it's pretty awesome in everything except story (there's notes scattered about, though I've never been able to make much from them except a few scattered tales). It adds a pretty huge area, seperate off the main FNV map, and has tons of npcs, weapons, a good amount of unique armors, and a ton of other goodies stuffed in there. Unfortunately, while it runs good, hardly ever crashes, and most of it is good, there's still a lot of room for improvement - specifically in the weapons. While most of these things seem to be pretty small, I know nothing of modding or editing in general, so I am asking for someone to help fix an already pretty awesome mod.

First problem - though some unique ammo is added in AP2, the only guns that can use it are the AP2 guns - which means both the ammo can ONLY be used by those guns - AND those guns can ONLY use vanilla ammo, plus the AP2 ammo - so mods like CASE, XCaliber, ect will not effect them, sadly.

Second, none of the weapons have any modifications available. Some of the rifles added have scopes already attached, others have silencers built on - it'd be nice to be able to actually mod them to do this rather than them just being there (also some of the silenced weapons use non-silenced sounds). (Okay, I realize this isn't a 'small fix', but it'd still be nice >_>)

Third - multiple small graphical glitched - magazines not being removed when you reload, small parts of weapons not being textured in first person, such as magazines, buttstocks, ect. Also, some of the weapons do not have real iron sights.

Fourth - There are a few general glitches - City Killer, a fully automatic shotgun, causes a short freeze on every shot most of the time. Sometimes it won't, though - very odd. Also, the 'Arm X < >' series of weapons are positioned great for vanilla animations, but not for the updated animations in the rifle/pistol animation replacer a lot of people use now. Tweaking of how they are positioned to accomodate this would be awesome.

If you havn't already tried out the mod, I suggest you do, then come and help fix these small problems with it!

Edited by KamSolastor

You have to get permission from the creator of the mod to release those fixes. In addition, you may have to get permission from the original creator for some of those weapons as those original creators may have only given permission to the creators of Angel Park. Finally there's the issue of legality as Angel Park is currently under moderator review. So it may have assets that permission has not been obtained for yet .

In other words, I think you're going to have to learn how to mod FNV yourself to get the fixes you want as we can't do it for you for legal reasons.