Fallout 3 1.5 Fix

Repzik

Okay, do you know if the fake patch fixes any of that?

Am i talking to a wall here? Are you even reading the posts before answering?

Or perhaps a quick fix for Broken Steel, that allows it to be played on pre-1.5 patches?

I'm not sure if that's even remotely possible, or if it'd be even harder than fixing the 1.5 patch, I really don't understand modding at all.

That has already been made

Check beth's forums, mods section. Link was in one of the fakepatch threads, or in one of the 1.5 patch whining threads. can't remember.
there are two things that don't work in BS with 1.4 or lower:

1) tesla cannon doesn't 1hko vertibirds

2) the water changing script halts prematurely and doesn't change the water.

For the former.. vertibirds already fall too easy. For the later, there's a mod that de-activates the new function from that particular BS script. You need to mix it with a mod that changes the water to pure to complete the effect.

Yes I did, and those say that it will make BS work.

However, I wasn't clear on whether or not the specific issue with the vertibirds and the water would be fixed by the fake patch, that's all.

When referring to "a mod that de-activates the new function from that particular BS script. You need to mix it with a mod that changes the water to pure to complete the effect" it wasn't made clear that you were talking about the fake patch. I assumed that, since we're talking about the fake patch here, the term "a mod" would mean something else besides the fake patch

So don't get all pissed off over nothing,Why so serious, etc etc etc.

Archived