character went to default

SuperNovaDreamSicle

Ugh, ok, sorry that you had a crash! But glad you figured it out. Maybe deleted something by accident?

Ok, so the mod Unique Player will allow you to set a body that is completely seperate from the other characters in the game. If you are wanting to use a body that is just for the player, I would install that, and if needed, move the fusion girl files as the mod requires. IF it requires. (I'm really sorry, I basically just have CBBE installed, and just let it do it's thing.)

So as far as having a completely different body for the other femmes in the world... I'm afraid somebody who has done that before, is going to have to chime in. :(

Per Body Types

It's a bit of work and research, but for optimal results using body types:

(Applies to all body types: Just replace "Fusion Girl" with your preferred body type).

You at best need to have LooksMenu, BodySlide, and Outfit Studio installed, and a short group of FG body presets (like 5-9).

If you want to use Fusion Girl, only use Fusion Girl Outfits.

There are complete default outfit replacers for Fusion Girl. (install one of them, open Body Slide, load FG zero-slider preset, batch build, select all, ok).

Now all the vanilla outfits should be fit for fusion girl.

There are many additional outfit conversions and replacers for Fusion Girl on the nexus. (use discretion)

Advanced: You can do conversions from any CBBE to Fusion Girl. (use finesse)

Advanced: If you install F4SE and disable, load, quit, enable, load bodygen on a new game, NPCs will be created with any random preset of the 5-9 body presets loaded, and clothes that fit that body type.

Advanced ++: Using presets in morph and template ini of Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen\ [*.esp]

Specific body types can be assigned to specific NPCs.

[*.esp] represents folder pointer to file requesting NPC.

IMPORTANT: Be aware of versions when selecting files since version mismatches can have a severe impact on results.

Sorry if that's all convoluted and confusing, there is no small answer. :wacko:

Edited by Blinxys