Topics of Skyrim Port and Rework

Aromov

Before I forget all about it again, there's a mod that was created for Oldrim called Topics of Skyrim that was released just a few years after Skyrim first came out. I would like to not only request that someone more professional port that mod over to the Special Edition, but to also have it's topics placed in it's own branch so that it doesn't clutter up the main dialogue menu which would also cause a bug that makes vanilla topics as well as topics added by other mods disappear. If possible, I would also like to see those topics get voiced via xVASynth

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39143?tab=description

The description says the mod requires script extender, but from what I can tell, it doesn't actually use the type of dll data that would make it hard to port over without the source data. I can and have converted the mod over myself and can use it with seemingly no issue, but there's still the problem of it adding several new lines to the dialogue menu that could cause the bug I mentioned in the first post, and I have no idea how to put all of that into it's own specific topic branch, so I think it would be better for someone else to port and improve it instead. But I'll go ahead and PM Cliffworms to see if he's willing to port that over to SE himself.