CK crashes - need help

tschutschi

hi there

A while ago I started my own mod, a big underground city.

I abandoned the project due to the lack of time and motivation.

Now i want to continue, but everytime I start up the mod in the CK, a lot of problem reports pop up and the CK crashes.

When I activate the mod and try it ingame, everything works perfectly.

Does anybody have an idea why this is happening?

I attached the esp, maybe some smart person is kind enough to take a quick look at it.

masters are skyrim.esm, update.esm, racecompatipility.esm and apachiihair.esm. I did load all of them as I did before...

hope I get this s*** working again as I put a "few" hours into it.

the mod on mega, since attachments are max 250kb: https://mega.co.nz/#!XEETEKiL!eJGf2Ua3zfsEL-K3zziqJjH8rSZ2jXEwegwWM-akLnw

I was able to open it up in my CK, problem reports are normal, but it depends what they say, the first time i opened it, it crashed but the second time it worked. Is your ini file up to date with all the esms? they may be the problem, sorry i can't help if that is so.

Edited by sonicadam132

How can I see if the ini file is up to date with the esms? :smile:

And if that indeed is the problem could it be solved if you would send me your ini file and I'll give it a try again?!

the problems are the following:

I clicked on "Abbrechen" (Cancel), then this pops up:

I clicked on "Abbrechen" (I read somewhere that this is the "yes to all" button)

then this pops up:

If I click ignore or repeat, the CK crashes.

If i click "Abbrechen" (Cancel) again, this pops up:

No matter what I click on this screen, the CK instantly crashes...

yes, that does look like a bsa error, this what it says in my SkyrimEditor.ini found in the skyrim folder, search for the archive part.

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
SArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa
SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa, HearthFires.bsa

also make sure you add this at the top under [general] bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

Edited by sonicadam132

Whatever I do, I still get the exact same problem reports and it crashes again and again :sad:

I can use the CK when I edit other mods, so the problem has to be with the file or related to it.

If someone could open it and save it as a new mod and send it back to me, maybe that could work.

Apart from that , I have no clue what to do...