ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Red Rocket's Jumpsuit Retexture Request.

OutLawJohn

Hello there, I just wanted to make a little request here, it always did bother me that the Red Rocket's jumpsuit was blue instead of, well, Red. and I've looked for something like it but have seen nothing, so I was wondering if anyone here could maybe take the blue Red Rocket jumpsuit and retexture it to a red color, make it better match the gas stations. it would be much appreciated.

Hm.

Ya know.

Now that you mention it. Yeah.

I'm honestly surprised this has never come up before.

Yeah, I'd like this too!

I have.. never really done mods myself but, seems like I am going to have to try and do this on my own with a little help of a friend because no one seems to want to put this up

Oh very cool!

You guys did some pretty good work! I can still see a bit of the undertones there, but honestly... for your first project, that is really awesome. I'll download that! :yes:

I do wanna mention tho. A lot of times, in the mod requests, peeps don't really acknowledge that they've taken up a request, until they post it. They may not be able to accomplish the request, and not get the person's hopes up for something they can't get to to work, or are unable to finish.

Or get hit with a lot of requests in regards TO the request.

But that is awesome. I was thinking I wanted to play a bit this weekend, so I will have to try that out!

Oh very cool!

You guys did some pretty good work! I can still see a bit of the undertones there, but honestly... for your first project, that is really awesome. I'll download that! :yes:

I do wanna mention tho. A lot of times, in the mod requests, peeps don't really acknowledge that they've taken up a request, until they post it. They may not be able to accomplish the request, and not get the person's hopes up for something they can't get to to work, or are unable to finish.

Or get hit with a lot of requests in regards TO the request.

But that is awesome. I was thinking I wanted to play a bit this weekend, so I will have to try that out!

Hey thanks! it wouldn't have been possible without a help of one of my friends, I just wish we had extra help on this project, as we don't really know what we are doing, lol.